Thursday, September 30, 2010

Summer Wrap-up

We are already in October and I am still posting about summer, but this the last one...I think. So, very quickly, the last odds and ends of our fabulous, fun and never-long-enough summer:
Hogle Zoo with Grandma and the Curtis cousins. This was the absolute highlight, the reptile house filled with snakes and other little creepy creatures:Roman and Capri sizing up:This girl loves her grandma and I do too-it makes trips like this so much more fun!Karoline and her daddy (kind of random picture, but I loved it and it did take place in the summer!):Popsicles, pools and playtime in the backyard. Good times.Funny story. Before I got a pool, I filled this cooler up with water just to let the kids play with. Both got in as if it were a pool...kind of white trash, but who cares?!Another favorite this past summer was swimming at Lifetime. We love our gym and the pool is a huge bonus in those hot months...
Rob and Eli came to play one day:Capri could stay in the pool forever if I let her. No matter how cold she gets, having to get out is a serious bummer.Cheri and Cody, as well as my parents, have memberships to our same gym so it's fun when we can go together:I think Roman is having a good time, what do you think?In their summer's Sunday best:Karoline at 6 months: I love that Capri is starting to enjoy getting pictures taken with her baby sister. She is willing to do just about anything with that little girl and absolutely loves to hold her now!

1 comment:

Susie said...

Cutest family ever!!! Wow summer went by way too fast