Thursday, September 2, 2010

We love having our cousins in town!

This past summer was full of fun, which is why I have been slacking in the blogging world-we haven't had a second! I am determined to catch up, but I still don't have a lot of great pictures on my sister-in-law's camera so bear with me.
We had ALL of Tucker's family in town for a week with the arrival of our new adorable niece Isla. Everyone wanted to be here to see her and welcome her into the Nielson family. Unfortunately, I have zero pictures of the sweet baby girl so once I get permission from her mommy, I will post some of hers!
It was so fun to see these two together, Karoline and her cousin just three months older, Naomi:
And some of the other grandkids dancing and running in the rain:
It was so nice to finally see everyone and get these kids together for some great fun!

2 comments:

Mindy and Tyler said...

i didn't get any pictures of isla either, but it looks like you got many more pictures than i did. so much fun!

Mindy and Tyler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.