Thursday, September 30, 2010

Oh my Capri...

Capri loves the camera and loves to pose (while Roman won't let me take a single picture of him these days...the difference between a boy and a girl!)

Capri has said some funny things lately that I had to record, though I should probably be a bit embarrassed about...

I forgot to add this one:
As she is looking at my dad's iphone she says, "Grandpa, you need more apps!"

Capri: "Daddy, what's this?"
Tucker: "It's a medal for running a race."
Capri: "Oh yeah, I did too."

On the trampoline:
"Don't shark me!" (shocks are sharks)

You know when your daughter is spoiled when she says:
"Grammy, you need to get me the unicorn pillow and Roman the bumblebee pillow, ok." (This only two days after seeing the ridiculous commercial for them on tv.)

And my favorite:
Finding a Nordstrom bag in the car, she asks, "Is this Susie's bag?" (Susie being Grammy, one of Nordstrom's favorite customers!)

She also loves to make up new words to all of her favorite songs and it makes for great listening! I love her!

3 comments:

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

Love it!!! She is a character! Thanks for the cute Karoline pic too, adorable girls!

Mom of three ♥ said...

She looks so adorable! She sounds like a crack up!

ashley g. said...

Ok- we must admit- we totally have the ladybug pillowpet. best. investment. ever.

She is quite awesome, isn't she. Love her.