Sunday, September 7, 2008

"Do you want to know a secret?"

This weekend Alysha and I went up to Disneyland to meet Tyler, Mindy and their kids. Once we got to the hotel we all went swimming. Tyler was swimming around with Ava on his back and I was playing with Roman. After a few minutes Ava came up to me and asked, "Do you want to know a secret? I peed on my daddy". I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Ahhh the joys of parenthood. Here are some pictures and a video of our time spent in Downtown Disney and at Candy Cane Inn. Roman wants to go there: Capri watching the flower fountain:Everyone knows that my kids don't warm up to just anyone, but uncle Tyler is definitely making his way up the list:The girls (Mindy said "Disneyland" to get Ava and Lily to smile and it obviously worked for me too?!):The boys including Roman without pants, again: