Thursday, September 25, 2008

Brownie Blasphemy


Alysha is the best wife and mother a man could ask for. In her attempt to nourish our children and keep the family health she has inadvertently defiled that which is sacred. I'm speaking of course, on the substitution of chocolate with pumpkin paste. Although the chocolate gods have been temporarily placated with my sacrifice of a vanilla goat, any further offenses may stoke their wrath. Take heed, never try to switch chocolate with any sort of vegetable (continue to add chocolate to healthy items such as strawberries for bonus points).

3 comments:

Danielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Paulks said...

I see that half the pan is gone... does that mean you ate some anyway Tucker?

If you are like me, you just keep trying little nibbles in an attempt to see if they have gotten any better since the last time you tried a bite!

Hmmm, pumpkin in brownies. I never would have thought of that!

Anonymous said...

I would divorce her if it happens again!