Friday, August 22, 2008

Separation Anxiety

This is a phrase we are all too familiar with here in the Nielson household. However, this past week was a bit different than the typical situation of Capri screaming as soon as I leave her sight. Now even us adults are experiencing a bit of sadness as me and my siblings have had to split up. Richard is back in Salt Lake to finish up school and find someone to marry, and Jon is in Cedar City attending SUU for his first year of college. It was so nice to have everyone together in Utah for a week, but hard to leave everyone including my sister and Robert and Jesse's family. We have always been so close (we all moved within 100 feet of each other!) and so it is difficult to be states away.
Here are some pictures of our last couple of days together:

3 comments:

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

I feel your pain...well, not really! At least your parents live in San Diego!! It is hard though, it will be nice once we are all back in good old UT!

Perry's said...

I love your family you guys are all soooo beautiful and such fun. I know what it's like I manage to see my family once a year, it's not near enough!

Jen said...

I see your favorite hat still coming through for you!