Friday, August 1, 2008

Just Read...








I just finished a fabulous book that I would recommend to anyone called The Book Thief. It is one of the most creatively written books I've read which captivates you from the beginning. The book takes place during WWII but before you say you are done reading such stories, know that this takes on a totally different perspective. I know Breaking Dawn is coming out tomorrow, in which I seriously can't wait, but give this one a try once you finish (which will probably be this Sunday).

2 comments:

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

I can't wait until I have time to read a book and hey, I am impressed that you have time with your busy little twins! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Alysha! It's Som. Your kids are growing up so fast! You still look beautiful! Speaking of "Breaking Dawn" it's so good! I'll have to try reading this book you recommended. Hope everything is going well for you.