Sunday, August 31, 2008

Newport Beach Part 1 of 2

Growing up, my family traveled to Newport Beach every year with friends and extended family. We always had such a great time and so I was thrilled to go back and relive some of my favorite memories with my husband and kids.
After eating lunch at the Pipeline in Newport, we took a stroll down the boardwalk to Balboa Pier. I love that walk with the ocean, sand and fabulous beachfront homes to look at.
Roman having so much fun with his daddy. Check out the blue tongue-he was loving the salt water taffy!
Mommy and Capri:We then jumped on the ferry to head over to Balboa Island (Capri fast asleep-a rough day when you only had an hour nap):
Tucker and I on Balboa Island:My cute mom and I admiring just one of the darling homes on this quaint little island:The twins excited to be out of the stroller and exploring every little alley:This is my cute matching family on the Balboa Peninsula. We had come back that evening and ate at the best place called Bay Burger.My parents were the best to come with and we even met up with my little brother Jon.Us again?! Not quite the picture I wanted, but oh well!

2 comments:

Holladay Duplex said...

Hey! So you don't know me, but I worked with your husband a long, long time ago at Primary Children's Hospital. I was being lame and blog surfing tonight and saw Tucker's name on a friend of a friend's blog, and couldn't believe I recognized it. Your family is adorable!

Anyway, Tucker probably knew me as Emmeline (Emmy) Gold...now Hansen.

But we live in San Diego now, too! Small, small world.

Ben and Natalie said...

I love your cute little matching family. :) I love Balboa Island. We used to travel to that area with my family when we were younger. I love it!!