Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hello Neumann


Sorry it has been so long since our last post. Things have been crazy with company and now we are in Utah. I wanted to create this post on our evening with the our friends the Neumans, but didn't have my camera with me. So what do I do, just grab them from their blog and use them for mine, brilliant. Oh, and I stole my post title from their blog title, but it was just too good to pass up.


Brett and Jen have been the greatest of friends since our U of U days. Though we don't get to see them nearly enough, we have kept in touch and were lucky to have them here in San Diego. They had a sweet beach house near Crystal Pier and so we decided to meet them for the evening. Later that week the clan including their darling and oh so well-behaved kids Leah and Benjamin, came to stay with us and we didn't go to bed before 1:00am while they were here. That always seems to happen with these guys!



Here are just a few of my stolen pics from the pier:

The twins strapped in but happy with their "l-i-c."
Me, Tucker and my new best friend, my hat-for all those "aaaahhhhrrrgggg" days:The Neumanns-you will never stop laughing with these guys! We miss you already!


2 comments:

Jen said...

Of course I'm the first person to comment! We had SO much fun being with you. We love your family and we can't thank you enough.

And I realized we are so stupid . . .we didn't take one picture of us together. NONE! Not even of the kids.

I'm getting a dose of having twins . . .I'm watching my 20 month old niece for a week!

Susie said...

I'm so glad you have such good friends. Good friends are like icing on the cake of life.