Friday, August 1, 2008

Old Point Loma Lighthouse

These pictures are actually a few weeks old, but I wanted to make sure they made the blog. When my aunt Julie and her kids came into town we headed to Point Loma for a bit of a field trip. It was absolutely beautiful as you can see!
This was the old lighthouse found right on the tip of the peninsula. Within the lighthouse is the home of the caretakers. Every room has been restored to show life in the 1880's and we decided it wasn't the life for us!

3 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

That is beautiful. I have a soft spot for lighthouses. (we got engaged at Haceta Head Lighthouse in Oregon!)

Ben and Natalie said...

That does look like a beautiful place. I know that I have heard of it, but I have never been there. Lucky you to experience all of these amazing places in San Diego area. :)

Perry's said...

That is so pretty!! Looks like you are having such a fun time there!