Friday, August 22, 2008

Erika's Baby Shower


Last post of Utah, I promise. Please scroll down to see what other fun things we did with the Nielson and Curtis families while in Salt Lake.
The main reason we planned this trip was Erika's shower. That may seem extreme, but my girlfriends are just that important! When I got married first, Nicole's mom Janette did a special tea party for us and our moms. Thus, the mother/daughter showers started and have continued for all bridal and baby showers and we absolutely love them. It was great to catch up with everyone and so fun to just be together with each other.
We didn't get a picture of everyone (gasp!) but here are some of us at the end:
Erika and her sister Jennifer and her mom Anne:

Just a cute picture of my mom and Capri-thanks mom for all your help!

4 comments:

Nicole M said...

You are so cute to give a little "history" behind those mother/daughter showers. They really are special, huh! I love it, and I love that all of us are so close with each others mothers as well. I just wish I could have talked to you and your mom more that night! That's what happens when you're on different tables. Anyway, thanks for making the trip out here! SO good to see you!!

Julie and Devin said...

The shower was so much fun. I am glad you made the trip up to Salt Lake. I can't wait to come visit you.

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

That was such a great shower! It just went bye WAY TO FAST!!! Good thing we will all see each other again in a few weeks!!! Thanks for the fabulous gift and fun shower!

Maquel said...

That is a fun tradition you girls do. It's nice that you stay so close. That's awesome!