Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Up the canyon...

My family needed to get up the canyon before it was too cold, too late. I was so excited because it had been way too long since we had done a good old fashioned weenie and mallow roast and Tanner Flats was the perfect spot to do just that. We were steps away from the most stunning views and waterfall. The kids took several trips over to play and explore and then would come and do the same around our campfire. It was so beautiful up there and I did my best to think like the kids and soak it all in!
These boys...it's like Stand By Me 2014...
This a Clara about to do her squishy face-it's so dang cute and I am determined to get it on camera one day!
My parents just go with the flow-anything we want to do, they come along happily!
These two were pretending up a storm finding a spot for their "house" and  whatever else!
Capri took me to the waterfall by way of the boulders. She kept telling me that she was just fine climbing on her own and that she knew the way. I believed her! Here she is at one of our favorite viewpoints:
Made it to the waterfall!
The girls!
S'mores time!
Clara and Sasha...destined to be great friends!

No comments: