Sunday, November 16, 2014

Everything else that happened in August...

August was busy, but a great month of summer and fun!
My mom, Cheri and I planned a shower for my cousin Alexa and it was so much fun! I loved the theme, "You Are My Sunshine" and the decor was to die for!

The guest of honor...
Cheri, my mom, me, my cousin Trisha, my aunt Julie, and my cousin Katee:
I love the sisterly love...
We took the paddle boards out yet again and it was our best evening yet! We had a huge group of friends and family including the Fords, Ross', Curtis' (almost all of them!), Brooks', Canons, my aunt Julie and my cousin Katee. We spent hours on the beach, on the lake, and then on the lawn for actual races and handstand contests. It's great to act like kids once in awhile!
Tucker's parents took us to see Wicked! I hadn't seen it since its first year on tour so it was so much fun to see it all again! To make it that much better, we had box seats!
Annelise, Cberi and I took the kids to the Church History Museum. They loved the kids section, especially where they could dress up and dance.
Daybreak put on their annual Fizz Fest and it was a great night out! The kids got their faces painted for free, we listened to an awesome 80's band, Roman climbed the rock wall, and the girls colored the sidewalks with chalk.

Just Clara being cute...
The last day of summer. The twins started school the next morning so we had to say farewell to the magical summer!
I have been taking these two on runs after the twins go to school. I bundle them up, grab some snacks, load them in Big Old Red, and away we go. We live in the perfect running neighborhood with plenty of trails and the lake so I have to take advantage! The girls love it as well and Clara will even fall asleep sometimes.

No comments: