Thursday, June 19, 2014

Merry Christmas Morning!

Where to begin?! I think the kids were most excited about the fact that the tree lights were white all season long, but when they woke up-colored lights! Santa must have made them change colors! It was so fun that they noticed the tree even before the presents.
Again we tried to make it a bit more simple this year. They get plenty from grandparents (as my mom would say, "I wish had a Susie!") so Santa, Tucker and I don't have to do a whole lot.
Karoline's biggest surprise was her easel and paints. She has to be the hardest to shop for because she isn't really in to anything in particular. She does love to get crafty, however, so the easel/dry erase board was perfect.
 Roman, on the other hand, is so easy. Give him an Wii game and he is beyond thrilled!
Capri started asking for Boo the second she saw one in the store. So glad Santa delivered!
After opening presents at home, we all met up for breakfast at my parents house. Can I just say how nice it is that they live in my backyard?! We just walk on over where Rob and Jesse had slept over as well. Here are my parents and all their grandkids!
We have to make this a tradition-going to see a movie on Christmas Day! We did this a lot growing up and we decided to give it a try this year since everyone was pretty excited to see Frozen. We had already seen it and yet we were dying to see it again! Here are my cute kiddos all dressed up in their new gear...
I just love that we have a new sister to join us in these holiday festivities! And thank you Cody for the awesome photobomb.
It was such a great and relaxing Christmas Day!

No comments: