Sunday, June 15, 2014

It's that time of year!

It's the most wonderful time of the year...Christmas Time! That means time for our annual Temple trip to see the lights. It is truly one of my favorite traditions despite the cold and crowds. I love bundling everyone up, heading downtown, and taking in the Christmas spirit. Seeing the nativity reminds us of the true meaning of Christmas and I love that my kids are interested in that now.
This year we added a bonus treat by heading to Blue Lemon for hot chocolate and cookies...and I think that will be a tradition as well!
Here is our little, or not so little, family all bundled up! And thank you for the photobomb Richard:
The entire Curtis Clan...amazing we got everyone together:
Loving the Blue Lemon:



Until next year!

I think she was ready for bed:

Christmas time is the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

No comments: