Thursday, June 5, 2014

Karoline, another tiny little dancer

Karoline started ballet at UDA this year and is just the cutest little ballerina. Her teacher, Miss Leslie, seemed a bit intense at first and I was questioning keeping her in there. I really wanted her to enjoy dancing and I wasn't worried so much about making it serious. However, Miss Leslie and her assistant, Miss Brooklyn, have really made it fun even with the heavy structure. Karoline now tells me that she loves Miss Brooklyn and thinks Miss Leslie is nice. I know she is having fun because of how much she smiles during class. All the kids get restless from time to time, but Karoline does such a great job of paying attention and following as she should. They started learning their "Bewitched" dance for the recital and I cannot wait to see it on stage!
Before the Christmas break, their class got scarves from Miss Leslie and we took some class pictures...

 And I think you can see that she really does love Miss Leslie now!

No comments: