Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Christmas Eve

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Christmas Eve is my favorite! I love all of our family traditions, the excitement in the kids eyes, the final wrapping of presents, and just the anticipation of the next morning. I love it all!
This year was no different and we really packed it in with so many fun activities...
First up, with all of the new snow, it was a perfect day to gear up and play outside. Meet Olaf, their new snowman friend...
Snowman building turned into a snowball fight...but seemed to be all of them against me! That's what I get for trying to take pictures!
 Then we got dressed and started in on our gingerbread house building.
The kids loved decorating the giant gingerbread men too!

Look at these cute girls!
Sasha and Clara, they are destined to be great friends being just 3 months apart.
I think Roman wishes he was apart of Rob and Jesse's family, but being the Curtis boys' cousin will have to do!
My family of six. Oh how much I love them!
On to more Christmas Eve to-dos...
Making cinnamon rolls for Christmas morning:
 And this one loves to be my helper!
We couldn't go to bed without making Santa's cookies...
In our Christmas jammies that our Elf on the Shelf brought before he left for the North pole.
Our traditional picture on the big red chair and this year we added one more to the bunch!  
And to all a good night!

No comments: