Sunday, June 15, 2014

1st Annual Christmas Dinner Party

We have always talked about doing a Christmas Party with our dear friends, but we always get so busy with the holidays that we end up doing a typical date night instead. This year, however, we planned it early enough that we wouldn't let the season pass by without it. So glad we did!
I loved planning this party, especially the table and decor. I have mentioned time and time before how much I love Christmas decorations, and this was my chance to show them to others besides my own family. Too, my brand new table and chairs had just been delivered so it was perfect timing to hold a dinner party.
As fun as it was to decorate, eating Cafe Rio type salads with our best friends was even better! We had such a great time basking in our ugly sweater glory, eating to our hearts content, and talking the night away.
To top it all off, we headed to Cheri's house for dessert. Annelise had made the most delicious creme brulee and I swear I could have had three! We then did our white elephant exchange and I was thrilled to receive a beautiful turkey platter thanks to the Ross'. It was such a fabulous night with the best group of friends!
My new table:
The guys:

 And the girls:
As you can see, our sweaters were amazing.

No comments: