Sunday, December 11, 2011

First Big Snow of the Season!

At the beginning of November, we experienced our first big snowfall. There is something so fun and magical about the first snow. The kids couldn't wait to get in their new gear and build a snowman. Even Karoline was thrilled to be out with the big kids and eating lots of that fluffy white stuff!Capri insisted our snowman was a girl with all of that silly hair:
Roman was easy-going as usual and went with it. Such a trooper!
I went out with the kids for a bit and I loved watching them explore. Karoline struggled every time she had to get back up and it was so stinking cute. Capri was doing snow angels and then just stopped to look up at the clouds. When I asked her what she was doing, she replied in a daydream state, "Mom, the clouds are moving!" I loved it. Roman and Capri were so into building our big snowman and are at the age where they can really participate. It just makes it that much more fun for me!

No comments: