Sunday, April 19, 2009

Some things never change...


My friends. They are the greatest and I feel incredibly lucky to have them. Although we have grown and changed through the years, 22 years for some of us, we have stayed very close and can really depend on one another. We can also depend on the fact that whenever we get together, regardless of how long it has been since our last reunion, we are in for a fabulous time and feel as though nothing has changed. I love them dearly and I cannot wait to see them more as we are moving back to Utah.
Oh wait, I haven't made that announcement yet, but YES, we are moving back! More details to come...

8 comments:

Mom of three ♥ said...

Cute pictures and I am so excited you guys are moving back to Utah! Hope we will get to see you soon,are your parents coming back as well?

Nicole M said...

Well said! Can't wait to see you more!!

nickandtif said...

Love love love all these girls! How fun to have your babies grow up together! We'd love to see you in Utah in July!

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

I stole this title and used it on my blog and added a picture of us all, 4 years ago!!! Love it. So much fun seeing you!

Lindsey S. said...

I was coming to your blog just to comment on the comment you made on mine about moving back to Utah! I am freaking out! That is so fun. I want to hear all the details!

Maquel said...

Have I told you that I secretly want to be in your group of friends? All of you girls are so awesome! The pictures are really cute!

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

my swear my wreck has messed with my head and i thought i was writing someone else and saw it was you. I have been thinking of you guys a lot lately with jon and cheri...i hope they are doing well. congrats on moving back. you guys were so lucky to experience living where you did.