Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Sunday

The kids were thrilled to get Easter baskets this year. Who knew the dollar zone at Target would be such a success! As fun as it was to play with their new trinkets and toys, the egg hunt that their cousins Spencer and Eli put on was even better. Eli was just as excited as the twins were (ok, probably more so) as he would direct them to the next bunch of hidden eggs. I got it all on video, but of course ran out of battery right at the end, so I will post that later! Here are a few pics of our Easter holiday...


3 comments:

Danielle said...

Roman looked so excited for his Easter basket!! It looks like you all had a really good time.
I heard a rumor...about you guys moving somewhere?

logan and jayme payne said...

Hey alisha, I noticed a few months ago that you bought a new digital piano. I'm looking into getting one and was wondering if you could share some input. I really dont know anything about them... what would you recommend?

Jenny and Brett said...

Your kids are getting so big! They are both so adorable! I am sorry to hear about your sister's baby. I can't imagine what she is going through. At least she has a great family to lean on for support!