Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bob's 60th Birthday Bash/Jon's Farewell Party

My dad is the big 60. No one would believe me, however, because he is in better shape than most 20-somethings, still has plenty of hair, has quite the adventurous spirit, and still works hard. He may not be super happy about that last one, but we all know that he wouldn't know what to do with himself if he wasn't working day in and day out. I love him dearly and am so glad he is 60 years young.
We held a fabulous party for him as well as Jon since he was going on his mission. It was such a fun night full of food, family and friends-a great recipe for the perfect party!

3 comments:

nickandtif said...

What a fun celebration for your family! Your dad does look amazing for 60! Next time you are in Palo Alto please call me. I am dying to meet Roman and Capri!
Please give Cheri a big hug for me. One of my best friends had the same thing happen exactly a year ago and it was heartbreaking. I think Cheri is so strong and wonderful for having that baby.

Mom of three ♥ said...

Those are great pictures of the party and Jon at the MTC. That video always brings tears to my eyes too. We were sad we missed the big bash. Guess next time we need to use the GPS so we can find your house at night, even though we have been there a few times already! Glad it all turned out great.

Lana said...

I love the slide show of the pictures of he party.Cute pic of you and my dad. I am soo happy for Jon. I rember when he was a baby. I would hold him and play with him.