Friday, October 17, 2008

A whole lot a' sass at Grammy's

Check this girl out in her sweet shades and feather boa purse. At this moment she is telling me what to do! I don't know if there has been a girl with more sass before the age of 2 than my Capri. One thing is for sure, she and Roman absolutely love being at Grammy and Grampy's house. It is completely stocked with toys, toys, and more toys and they couldn't get enough of it! With Grammy-who, by the way, gave her the sunglasses because she simply couldn't take them away when it was time for us to leave. Thank you!Susie went all out with the flowers this year and when I say all out, I mean it! They were incredible! Unfortunately, I didn't get a great picture of them, but my kids are still cute.
This is a bit random, but Roman was so happy just watching the Chargers game with his daddy-they are the best of buds and I am starting to feel a bit left out...what am I, chopped liver?! But in reality, I couldn't be happier for those two-there is nothing sweeter. :)

4 comments:

Lindsey S. said...

Fun stuff! Keith and Susie has to be a blast. Did you here about the Mexico Trip? They sure had a rough start! And poor Keith who had to take a different plane! Your kids are supper cute! I love Capri in her sun glasses!

christensen crew said...

Alysha,
I am telling you that your little twins are THE cutest little set I've ever seen. They are just so sweet. Your Gardner Village Pictures turned out SO cute. I love how you dressed Roman and Capri for the event! They made for a perfect fall color scheme! :) And don't you love how those little boys just come to this world in love with sports? It really is so cute. Love your blog!

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

So cute! Hey, at least you have Capri that you can do the girl stuff with...I might have to FORCE my boy like shopping! I think we will be having a lot of those football watching days.

Mom of three ♥ said...

Cute kids! I love seeing pictures of your cute family..