Thursday, October 16, 2008

Gardner Village

While in Utah, we wanted to take full advantage of the fall festivities so we headed to Gardner Village with Cheri and Cody, my parents, and Tucker's parents. The season was well under way as it got to be pretty cool, but we warmed ourselves up with pumpkin spice hot chocolate and delicious sugar cookies. I absolutely loved the little boutiques and the overall atmosphere. The kids, however, loved their butterscotch suckers (thank you Grammy!) and the petting zoo best.
Here is Cheri and Capri-as mentioned earlier, two peas in a pod:
Roman laughing at Mr. Goat:
Capri in absolute heaven with these stinky things:
Roman still amused by Mr. Goat:Me and my girl, who was anxious to get down to see the pot-belly pigs:
Such troopers-seriously thank you to Cody for coming along to all of this kiddie stuff!Roman and his very favorite person: Still giddy about this whole situation-pigs, goats, chickens, a donkey and poo:
The girls-Capri looking a bit drunk with that sucker! Playing with the chickens...that bite!
Robert and Jesse and the kids met up with us later which made me a happy girl-I miss them! This is my nephew Eli-can you tell where Capri got her blue eyes?
This is Spencer-he is getting so big I can hardly stand it!

7 comments:

Katie M. said...

oh my heck your kids are beautiful.. a friend in my ward just had twin boys a week ago, and it's given me a much greater appreciation for you gals that have twins!! I cannot imagine the extra work (but extra joy too:)) that it must be. You rock, alysha. You rock..

Mom of three ♥ said...

That is so nice you could spend some time with the family and doing fun fall things! Your kids are super cute. It was nice to see you when you were in Utah!

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

Gardner Village is so fun! I bet even more fun with kids to take! The colors in those pictures look amazing!

Ben and Natalie said...

Gardner Village looks so fun. I never took advantage of getting down there when we lived in Utah. It looks like you guys had a blast. I love that first picture of Capri & Cheri

Maquel said...

Fun! We went to Gardner Village last week too. We probably just missed each other. ;)

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

hopefully you had a better day than i did. i went on friday and it was SO CROWDED! big mistake to go over uea weekend...at least on friday! glad you had fun. your family looks like they are doing so great!

Nicole M said...

Oh my gosh Alysha, Capri looks like a little model! She is SO dang cute!! Where did you get that hat? Please tell!! Sad I missed you while you were in Utah. Hope you guys had a great time. Love you!