Saturday, January 18, 2014

Hike up Bell Canyon

One Sunday after church, we decided to take a small hike up Bell Canyon with my whole family. I needed to get out in that perfect June weather with my little nugget. It was so nice. Great conversation, beautiful views, happy kids, very happy mom.
Roman loves these guys...and I am pretty sure they love him.
Karoline, Miss Independent, would not let me carry her at all. It made for a long trip, but she was so content to explore which is what this is really all about.
My Dad helped her along quite a bit too. Good buddies right there.
We made it to the top! The kids dipped their feet in the cool water, did some more exploring, and we all ate some dried mangoes.
 The boys...
 The girls...
And we are back. Clara loves being in this position, curled up and snuggled right into your chest. It's probably my favorite position too!

No comments: