Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My FAB FRIENDS!!!

I am really going to miss my girls. They were so sweet to put together a last-minute GNO before I left and I was thrilled I didn't start crying. Take a look at these honeys...
Dining out at Sammy's Woodfire Pizza...yummy!I think Kathy was seriously jealous of Darcy's sundae, but don't worry, Darcy decided to share. :)Yes, all of these girls are married, sorry!The whole gang! I really feel so lucky to have met these awesome girls and to have become such fast friends. I loved our weekly outings to the park, monthly GNOs, monthly book clubs, and random trips to the Barnes and Noble. I love you all and seriously can't wait to see you again. PALM SPRINGS BABY!!!

1 comment:

Nicole M said...

What a cute group of girls!! Looks like you made some awesome friends out there. I'm sure looking forward to spending more time with you though, that's for sure!