Monday, May 18, 2009

7 Years and Counting...


Happy Anniversary to us! May 15th, 2009 marked 7 years of marriage and being ridiculously happy for Tucker and I. Yes we have been through it all, the ups and downs that life brings, but I couldn't imagine anyone I would rather go through it with. Tucker is an incredible husband and an even better father. I love him now more than ever and knowing that our companionship is forever makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world!
Check us out on our fabulous day...

Here's to another great year!

4 comments:

Lindsey S. said...

Congrats! You guys are adorable!

Mom of three ♥ said...

Happy Anniversary! 7 years, that's awesome. Hope you had a great day!

Nicole M said...

Happy Anniversary!! This is the first I've seen this post and it's adorable. I love all of those pictures, and you're hair looks awesome ;) That was such a wonderful day you guys looked so beautiful and happy!! You still have that same fabulous relationship. Love you guys!

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

Happy Anniversary and how fun to be back in SLC!!