Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Aviara Park

Every Wednesday around 11:00am, the girls would get together with their kids at Aviara Park. It was only a few minutes away and had everything a kid could want, which was great when you have a bunch of us friends wanting to talk! I would always bring the kid's lunches and just stay until it was time for their naps-the perfect way to wear them out! Unfortunately, I never brought my camera to take pictures of all of us until the last day. I know, nothing like waiting til the last minute to capture memories! Here are a few of our friends:
This is Cayman and one of the cutest boys ever...seriously, don't be surprised if I name one of my boys after this little guy!Emma and Savannah were having too much fun on this dolphin and I have the pictures to prove it!Shenda and sweet little Rain-don't worry, they weren't nearly as rowdy as the two pictured above. :)Cayman and his mommy Rhandi-can't wait for you guys to get here!!!Darcy and one of our newest additions, Jackson. He was such a smiler and yet got a bit camera shy!I had to document Roman's favorite thing-the slide!I think he seems pretty happy!Capri's favorite is definitely the swings and could stay swinging for over an hour. Here she is saying, "Look mom, no hands!"She seems pretty happy too!

1 comment:

Rhandi said...

Awww . . . thanks for posting! We love your names too! It was a toss up between Roman and Hudson this time around! Can't wait to see you! xoxo