Friday, May 8, 2009

Hangin' Out In Our Backyard...

Nothing better than your own backyardy, right? Well, this is yet another piece of California I was sad to leave. However, we did make some great memories to look back on!
Roman loved to sneak back to the fountain in the courtyard and play in the water, but I caught him this time!
Capri has a new found love of bugs so she was sitting on the ground trying to find some to play with:Roman near the sweet fire pit and waterfall/pond (that we never turned on due to my insane paranoia of my kids falling in):
Tucker cooking something up on the BBQ-is he a man's man or what?!
I love this picture because it shows how much these kids love each other with Capri pushing Roman along:
"I'm just going to take the scooter out for a ride...in my tutu!"

No comments: