Thursday, January 31, 2008

Babies in diapers...

What is it about babies and nudity? Roman and Capri would love to be naked 24/7 if allowed. As soon as I get them undressed, they are bursting with energy and are as happy as can be. It is as if their clothes were suffocating them! Their bibs must be attacking them because they take them off with such intensity as soon as I put them on-and yes, I have tried every type of bib fastener and even those that pull on and off. When I try to get them dressed, both Roman and Capri squirm and kick to prevent such a crime to be committed! Anyway, I wanted to show some photos of the twins in their diapers and realized I haven't taken any recent ones-I will get right on that. For now you will need to take a look at this video. Most of it is of Capri, but don't worry, we have one of Roman-it's just too long to post. Once I figure out how to edit that, I will post some key pieces. Enjoy!
View this montage created at One True Media
Babies in Diapers

6 comments:

Lindsey S. said...

They are so adorable! I love the part when Tucker is trying to get Capri to clap her hands and she wont. Instead Roman is in the back doing it! That made me laugh. They are so dang cute!

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

That was a fun clip of the twins! They are so close to walking, I can't believe how fast they are growing! I will be in SLC in March, when are you there next?

Nicole M said...

Oh my gosh they have just got the cutest little personalities! It was so much fun seeing that video. I miss you guys!! PLEASE call me if/when you come into town for the twins birthday, I can't wait to see them and see you! Love you guys.

Lizz Pizza said...

Have you heard the song "Capri" by Colbie Caillat? Every time I hear it I think of you!! :D

Ben and Natalie said...

What cute little babies you have. They have such cute little personalities and they are just too adorable.

Susie said...

Yes they are adorable!!! I miss them sooooooo much!!