Thursday, January 10, 2008

Play time

Happy New Year! What did we do on the first day of 2008? Let's just say that I hope the first day doesn't determine how you will spend the year. We had just driven home through the night so we spent the day not working out, catching up on some sleep, staying at home and not even getting ready (notice Roman still in his pajamas!) At least someone had to get dressed up...
Capri's favorite game of peek-a-boo!

A love of books, like father like son.
How cute is he with those long eyelashes-no fair!
One happy girl at home.They have tons of toys, but they are sticking with the spoons...
I promised pictures and I delivered! It has taken me awhile I know, I haven't paid enough attention to my blog. Instead, I have been excited about getting my scrapbooks started. Roman and Capri will be one year old next month and I hadn't even started so here's to catch up! Digi-scrapping has been the answer to my prayers as it is so much faster (plus, I can create one page and print it for both babies), convenient (you don't need a whole room packed with supplies, just a computer), cheaper (tons of stuff for free out there), and your options are endless in manipulating the pictures and layouts. Adobe Photoshop is my new friend. :)

9 comments:

Ben and Natalie said...

I can't believe how big they are getting. You are going to have one year old twins next month? WOW! I can't believe it. I love the pictures and your New Year's sounded pretty much like ours. :)

Jenny and Brett said...

I love digital scrapbooking. That's how I am going to make Haylee's 1st year too. I have started working on it, but since the holidays haven't done much :(

christensen crew said...

Yeah! I just love pictures of your kids, they are just the cutest twins ever...They really are getting so big! I haven't discovered digital scrapbooking! I need to though, thanks for sharing the info! Did you know that you can publish your blog posts into a book?

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

Love the cute pics, your babies are getting so big and darling! I needed to see them while we were both in town! I am have recently discovered digi scrapbooking as well. It's great, though I need to have a kid so I have more time to stay home and figure it out better!

Nicole M said...

Alysha I love that you have gotten into digital scrapbooking! I'd like to get into that too. It's gotta be tons cheaper than buying a million scrapbook supplies! Anyway, those pics are so darling...I can't believe how big they are getting! Where did you shop for Capri's darling outfit? Love it.

Rebecca said...

I too am hoping to tackle digital scrapbooking. You should post your layouts that you do.:)

Katie M. said...

Your kids are growing up too fast- it's wiggin me out man!! How cute are they though!!!

How's everything going?? Hope all is well. Much love!

Unknown said...

Alysha! Wow it's been so long! I'm glad you found our blog! It's so fun to see what people have been up to the almost 8 years since we all graduated! Congrats on such a beautiful family! Kids are fun aren't they! The best thing ever!

Joy said...

Digiscrapping rules! I am excited for you. Darling pictures...all the better to digiscrap with, my dear!