Wednesday, February 6, 2008

This past week has been a bit rough considering I had two babies sick with colds and ear infections. Roman came down with a cold on Saturday, took him to the doctor's on Monday (let me tell you how fun it is taking two babies to the office in pouring rain!), put him on antibiotics that night, and he was better by Saturday. Capri was as healthy as can be until she caught the bug on Thursday, we took her to the doctor's on Saturday (so my hubby could help!), had her on antibiotics that night, and is feeling great now. Hooray! Two babies back to their normal, healthy, happy selves. We will see how long that lasts!
There is a point to this post and I will get to it right now. Since the twins have not been feeling great, we have been searching for ways to keep them distractedfrom the snots, aches and coughing. Baby Signing Time works wonders, but something came in the mail that added the perfect touch-our new Anywhere Chairs from Grammy! They were sent for their birthday, but I was desperate and thought it would be fun to let them play with the boxes. They did love playing with these enormous boxes that both could sit in, but then I got too anxious to see the chairs. I had to put them together now that I could see how cute the covers were. I went ahead and as soon as I put them on the floor, Roman and Capri were all over them-they loved their new chairs! They knew the chairs were just for them and they even had their names on them. So, playing and lounging all week. Here are a couple of pictures and a little video to show them off!

Even when they are miserable, this dog that their yia-yia gave them will cheer them up!

All better. :)

Now for the lounging...

6 comments:

Susie said...

They are the cutest babies ever!!I'm so glad they are my grandchildren!! Love Susie

Lizz Pizza said...

Oh man! I hear you on that!! Even though mine aren't the same age, I feel your pain with them both getting sick!! Be glad you are in San Diego (for many reasons ;) but because the weather here this winter is awful!!! Hope the babies are back to normal soon!

Mindy and Tyler said...

my girls ask to watch these movies of your kids every day. they watch them over and over. Yesterday, Ava decided to name her little dolly Roman. We said that Roman is a boy so she quickly changed the dolly's name to "Dupree."

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Oh my cutest twins ALIVE! Those pictures and chairs are just darling - and with their names... too cute! ;)

Nicole M said...

I love those little chairs!! Your twins are just picture perfect little babies. So sorry they were sick...that was probably tough on you too! Glad they are better though. We miss you guys!

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

those are the cutest pictures! i also love the chairs!