Monday, September 1, 2014

Spring Break

It was Spring Break and time to head down south for some serious sun! The pool never felt so good, and the time away with our family and great friends was absolutely ideal. Tucker was traveling for work, but my awesome dad came down with me. He is truly the best. We stayed at "St. George," aka my parents condo, and we had a few days of just us. Tucker came down Friday night and then the Ross' and Sariah came over on Saturday. We also found a great Easter Egg Hunt to do that morning. It was a packed weekend full of swimming, tennis, relaxing, carousel riding, biking, playing, and chasing after candy. Life is good in St. George.
Day 1 at the pool and the water felt amazing. After a long winter, swimming in a perfectly heated pool in 85 degree weather is the best!
The twins got some snorkel gear and all of the kids are obsessed with it now!

#1 Grandpa right here-swimming in the pool with his grandkids!
I brought the Burley down along with the kids' bikes. It was so much fun! There are the greatest biking trails along the river less than a mile from the condo. I was so proud of the twins-they kept up no problem!
 After dinner we had to ride the carousel-such a nice way to end the evening...
Clara's first ride!
Not a great picture, but I love their faces of joy and excitement!
Me and my kiddos. I can't describe how much joy I have being a mother to these four. I love them to pieces, te
The girls with their bags of candy. This was such a fun event for Easter weekend.
Daddy is here! Hip Hip Hooray!
I love this picture showing how much these girls love their daddy-so happy to have him here and in the pool.
Sarah, Capri and Karoline-cutest girls at the pool!

Roman loves his daddy and being on a trip means that he gets time with his favorite person 24/7.
We have another water baby!
The moms, Sariah, Annelise and I.
Capri took over the noodles! The kids loved having friends to play with because, let's be honest, mom and dad get boring after awhile. With the extra friends around, the kids lasted for hours in the pool.
My parents got a kiddie pool for little Clara to play in. She loved it! Sarah joined her to splash around-she just loves her!
A new favorite tradition is to eat at 25 Main and then head over to the Main Street Park for a ride on the carousel. Love this family of mine!
This boy laughs and I melt.
Karoline thought she should have a turn in the backpack-she may be a bit too big?
Why do we go to St. George so often? We love it! We love the uninterrupted family time where we don't a care in the world. It's good for the kids and even better for mom and dad!

No comments: