Friday, August 29, 2014

March Memories

March was good to us. I took the girls to Disney On Ice, held a baby shower for Cheri, watched Capri perform, went to the park, and finished up ski lessons. Busy as always, but good...
Disney On Ice
Cheri, Annelise and I decided to take the girls to Disney On Ice. It was right around Karoline's birthday so it was a great excuse to something extra special. Susie, Isla and Drew joined in on the fun as well. The girls were so excited! They were excited to dress up, go out on the town, and, of course, to see the show. We met up at California Pizza Kitchen and then walked over to the Energy Solutions Arena. On our way, the girls were holding hands, skipping and singing the whole way. It was the cutest thing ever. We had such a great time watching the show, eating cotton candy and popcorn, and enjoying this perfect date night with our girls.



Cheri's Shower
Whenever a friend of ours is having a baby, we plan a small "shower." Really it's just a reason to get together, eat yummy food, chat about anything and everything baby, and give needed baby items, usually diapers. Annelise and Katie, however, always have something amazing the sewed or knitted themselves. It's probably one of my favorite parts of the shower, just seeing what they have created! I planned Cheri's and it turned out to be so much fun! We ate at Zupa's for dinner and then went to my house for dessert. I failed miserably in taking pictures but this is what I did get:
Our honored mother-to-be Cheri!
Cheri loves German Chocolate Cake and our friend Eliza makes the best. I got her recipe and gave it a try...I think it turned out...
Here are the sandals that Katie made for baby girl Ford...to die for.
Capri's Performance:
Capri's Peep group performed at a dance competition and they looked fabulous! I absolutely beam with pride as I watch Capri dance. She is such a beautiful ballerina and she doesn't even know it. The best part is seeing how much she loves it. As shy as Capri is, she is such a performer on stage.
My mom was so nice to come as it was a very long day...I don't think we are the "competition type!"
Me and my girl...
My kiddos loving the park:
So happy to see some nice weather! We know it will snow again, but we will hit the park while we can!
Keith's Night
Keith was inducted into the Utah Tennis Hall of Fame! Incredible! We got to attend his induction ceremony held at the Cottonwood Country Club. Tiffany and Tyler flew in for the special night and it was worth the trip. I learned so much about Keith's tennis career and it was truly impressive!
Clara's Cuteness in the Tub
Clara loves the tub, absolutely loves it! As soon as I bring her into the bathroom, she stands up to the faucet and waits for me to start filling up the tub. Once she gets it, she splashes, rolls onto her tummy, splashes some more, and plays with her toys. I can't resist the pinching of that bum...

That's a wrap for March!

No comments: