Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Preschool Promotion

Karoline was promoted from her first year at South Jordan Montessori. I know, it's a big deal! They make it a big deal with a special program, graduation/promotion gifts, and a little party at the end. As part of the program, each child had to recite a nursery rhyme. Karoline killed me with cuteness. She recited Mary Had a Little Lamb and she couldn't have done a better job. She was so nervous that she made me go up with her, but I couldn't have been more proud!
Karoline is my happy, bright, full of life, mini-me. She cracks me up and it's never a dull moment with Koko around!
Ready for the program...
Up to the front to collect her certificate and candy lei...
And here she goes with Mary Had A Little Lamb...
Did I mention beautiful?
So glad these girls are the best of friends...especially because their moms are!
Karoline with her Grammy and Grandma-so lucky to have them come and support!
You make me so proud Karoline Marie!

No comments: