Sunday, August 24, 2014

February was busy!

I am happy to have a busy February, it helps the long, cold winter pass by that much quicker. Besides the twins' birthday parties, we had fun on Valentine's Day, spent a night in Midway to see the Ice Castles, saw a Jazz Game, and watched Clara grow into a mini me...
The guys took us to a fancy dinner at the Grand. I just love this group.
 I don't normally take pictures of food, but seriously, our dessert was a piece of art!
Tyler and Mindy were in town and so we met up and waited for over an hour to see the Ice Castles. I think it was worth it. They were truly amazing! Elsa and Anna were there to make it that much more exciting.
Annelise took us to the Jazz game one night and it was so much fun! Our goal is to get on the Jumbo Tron-we succeeded yet again. And awesome photobomb by the guy in back.
I treated myself to an ice cream cone...the size of my head!
Here is my baby girl at 9 months:
And here I am at 8 months. I think we finally figured out who she looks like!

No comments: