Tuesday, August 26, 2014

My little Koko is 4!

I can't say it enough, my kids are growing up too fast. My little Karoline is 4 years old and I just can't believe it. This ray of sunshine beats to her own drum and brings me so much joy. She is my buddy as much as she would rather be with her brother and sister. I love her to pieces.
We had a family party to celebrate. Koko doesn't like princesses or anything "themed" so we went with a bright rainbow party in hopes that Spring will soon be here.
Getting ready...

 I love all of these girls so much it hurts!
It was so fun to have Tiffany in town and my side of the family all there to party. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of our guests! You will have to keep looking at this cute girl waiting to blow out her candles:
 It was just the perfect little party for my perfect little...but getting bigger...girl.

No comments: