Thursday, April 24, 2014

Thanksgiving 2013

This Thanksgiving was particularly special because we had all of Tucker's family in town. I don't remember the last time we spent Thanksgiving with the entire Nielson Family so it was greatly anticipated! We spent our days leading up to Thanksgiving by catching up, shopping, playing, and talking some more. It was so nice to have everyone together!
Thanksgiving Day was a huge success. We started the day with the parade and food prep at Susie's. The cousins were having a ball and us adults were happy to get everything ready. The amount of food that was prepared looked like it would have fed an army...I think we ate a fifth of it...but it was absolutely delicious!
Our day with the Nielsons...
Cute Sophie was the best babysitter all week. All the kids loved her, especially Clara!
 The girls-Mindy, Drew, Susie, me, and Tiffany
The boys-Dave, Tucker, Tanner, and Tyler
The little girls were constantly getting dressed up...
Getting ready to eat...
The little girls table:
The big kids table:
It really was such a great day, but it wasn't over yet! After dinner, we took the kids to my parent's house for another Thanksgiving! That meant more cousins, more fun. We even did another Thanksgiving Talent Show. Roman told jokes, Karoline danced, and Capri showed a video of her dance. It was all too dang cute!
Roman and the boys playing rough...
Me and my best friend...
I love Thanksgiving because I love being with our family. They are what I am most grateful for. Especially this guy...
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: