Wednesday, April 2, 2014

On to Fall Randomness...

I know, I know. I am cruising through as I try to catch up the last 10 months. I feel like this blog has gotten away from me, but I really want to keep it up. That being said, I don't have a lot of time so this is what you get!
Ok, so fall of 2013...
It has been seriously the best to have Lexy at BYU. We rarely saw her while she lived in Texas, but now we not only get to see her, we get to watch her perform! Here we are at her first performance where she danced beautifully!
Capri and Roman are reading whizzes! It is crazy to me to see them reading chapter books right at the beginning of 1st Grade...

Speaking of reading, they are so willing to read to the littles and I just about died when I walked in to the girl's room to see this...

London and Karoline take a ballet class together at UDA every Wednesday. We then have to grab them lunch quickly before they have to be to school. That means either the Kneaders drive-thru or eating at Wendy's. Today was Wendy's with these awesome Shrek headbands as an added bonus!

I just had to take a picture of Capri as she got ready for school...it doesn't get much cuter folks!
St. George was calling our name one last time before the real cold came in. We spent an October weekend down there with our family, my parents, the Fords, the Curtis', the Ross', and the Bonds. What a blast to have everyone! The kids were entertained 24/7 which provided lots of time for us to hang out with our friends.
Just look at this group of boys-Elliot, Sam, Roman and Kaleb:
Koko didn't want to get out of the pool. I wouldn't either considering it was the last time in the pool for a long time!
As it gets cooler outside, nothing beats a movie night with popcorn all cozy inside!

No comments: