Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Photoshoot of the kids in July '13

It is truly the best to have an awesome photographer for a sister-in-law! I was telling Elizabeth that I didn't get any great pictures of Clara on her blessing day and so Elizabeth offered to take some. I pushed it even further and ended up having her do a full photoshoot of all of the kids, the girls, and then some of just Clara. So happy we did this! The pictures turned out beautifully and I ended up using them for Clara's birth announcements.
Here are just a few of my very favorites...
Karoline was just killing us with her cuteness!


 Love the shoes and the tan little legs...
 Such beautiful girls...
 A very proud Mini Mom and her new baby sister:
And then we finally got Roman in the mix and we got a pretty cute shot of all 4...I could not be more blessed!

No comments: