Tuesday, March 25, 2014

1st Day of School, 1st Day of School!

Roman and Capri started 1st grade and Karoline started preschool this year…kind of a big deal. Roman and Capri started school in August and have the cutest teacher, Mrs. Masson. We were questioning the idea of having them in the same class, but I am so glad we chose to keep them together. They love their teacher, she loves them, they have the same homework, and they haven't shown any dependency on one another which is great. It's a good thing for everyone.
In crazy mom fashion, I didn't have enough time to snap any real pictures of these kids on their real first day. Hence the quick camera phone picture above. So, the next day I took the pictures below in front of the house as tradition dictates...
Love these twins of mine!

Karoline started in September at South Jordan Montessori with Miss Carol, Miss Nicole and Miss Angie. She goes with her two best buddies, London and Sarah. I couldn't be more thrilled with this preschool. They are absolutely amazing with these little ones. They have to be considering it's four days a week, three hours a day. I was so hesitant about Karoline being away that much (I knew I would miss her!), but she needed it. I am just way too boring for her now and so when the kids are off at school, she wants to be too! She feels so big going to school and loves her teachers and new friends.
Each student is required to greet the teacher by shaking their hand, looking at them in the eye, and responding to their greeting and question. Here is Karoline's first attempt with Miss Angie.
 These girls excited to meet their new teacher.
 This kind of makes me sad, me and my koko.
 These girls could not be cuter...seriously.

No comments: