Monday, March 10, 2014

Cecret Lake

One of my favorite hikes is up Albion Basin to Cecret Lake. I don't know how many times I have done it, but I am loving that I can now take my family. It feels so great to share my love for the outdoors with them. Since it was my birthday wish (31 years old!), I dragged my entire Curtis Clan along for the day. The kids loved having their cousins along and we seriously didn't see them much the entire way up!
Clara loved the baby bjorn and didn't make a peep, she must love being outside like her mom!

Karoline in the midst of the gorgeous summer flowers...
Love that my parents are always game for whatever we are up to!

Grandpa and the boys taking a break after the climb:
Karoline loves hanging out with Uncle Jon and he is always game...
Capri right on top!
Elizabeth just loves my baby and I love her more for it-she is always willing to hold her...
Roman wasn't super happy to be stuck in the picture, but at least we got one of the whole fam:
 Love living in such a beautiful place!

No comments: