Sunday, January 1, 2012

Preschool Pajama Party!

I was so disappointed to find out that we were going to be out of town for Roman and Capri's Thanksgiving Program. It was so fun to watch last year and I knew that the twins would have enjoyed being apart of it even more now that they were a year later. Fortunately, their school decided to host another program for Christmas and I was beyond thrilled! They didn't have much time to practice their songs and yet they did such a great job! Both Roman and Capri had a part which they memorized the day they got it (I think they were pretty excited too!) and I was pleasantly surprised to see them get up in front of everyone to say it (something they wouldn't have done just a couple of months ago!).
Karoline getting ready for the show-she absolutely loved sitting in the chairs that were just her size!Capri is ready to go with her shakers-how cute is she with those pigtails?! Capri loves her Kindermusik time in school and was eager to show me what she had been learning.
Roman is definitely his father's son and turned his stick pony right into a gun-of course! He was so funny to watch throughout the program. At times he was in his own world and others he was acting like the class clown. I love that boy!
Hugs!
I love my preschool performers!
And here they are in action...

No comments: