Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Christmas Sunday

I knew that it would be an exciting and crazy morning on Christmas and that there would be little time to get my kids ready for church. With that in mind, I decided to dress them up the week before and took some pictures. I think they look incredibly cute and Christmasy (is that a word?)...
Just the girls in front of the tree-Capri was more than willing to pose for picture after picture...
I made Roman jump in for just one more (and that's all he could handle!)...
Even without worrying about going all out with the girls hair like I did the week before, we were still late for church on Christmas! Ridiculous, I know. Capri couldn't wait to put her dress on again and wanted me to take yet another picture of her at church while we were waiting in the foyer. I think she looks like a party girl from the Nutcracker...
Side note about this dress: I was with my mom and mother-in-law at Trolley Square in January of 2010. We saw this dress marked down 50% and figured it would be the perfect dress for Capri the following Christmas. It was hung in plastic in Capri's closet all year and Capri was always asking when she could wear it. I had to keep telling her that it was for Christmas. Well, Christmas finally came and it was still too big! Fortunately, it fit just right this past Christmas, hence, Capri being more than excited to finally wear it!

No comments: