Sunday, November 6, 2011

Conference Weekend in St. George

We have started a new tradition, going to the St. George condo for General Conference weekend. I love General Conference, our family always hangs out in our pajamas while eating scones and listening to the incredible talks. What made it even better was being down in the warm sun and spending the entire weekend together.
Cheri and I headed down early on Friday and Rob met up with us shortly after. We all headed to the pool for some much needed fun in the sun.
Rob and the boys, Spencer, Eli and Kaleb
London and Karoline floating about-someone had the brilliant idea of putting water in the tube so they could splash til their hearts content!
Capri-could she be an cuter? I think not!
I love it when my Roman boy practices his floats even when his isn't in a lesson!
Me and my Koko having a good time.
The next day we opted for the Main Street splash park instead and everyone was thrilled to be there again. I guess the water never gets old for my kids!
I love this picture because it shows how Roman is 110% boy and Capri 110% girl. :)
Kaleb and his Daddy
London and her Mommy
Karoline would have stayed here all day if we let her. She even made a friend while playing.

Roman was pretty excited, especially because he was there with his cousins. His face says it all!
In between watching conference, scones, and naps, we headed out in the back to play some tennis. You probably couldn't call it actual tennis, but we did have rackets, balls and were on a court-does that count?
She is ready to go!
My dad's face says it all-not so good!
Now this guy knows a thing or two about the sport and was very patient with the rest of us.
Happy tennis players
Tucker had to work out of town the following week so I hung out with my parents and spent a few extra days down south. Thank you Mom and Dad for being such a huge help and having this great place to visit!

No comments: