Monday, May 30, 2011

The House

I have to show you where we stayed because we definitely loved the place and spent plenty of time eating, talking and playing here. Sorry about the poor quality of pictures, they were taken with my iphone...
Here is my brother Rob in one of the living rooms where we gathered to plan our day or relax from the long day we just had:
Here is Spencer in the kitchen:
Tucker and I got the Master Suite and it was sweet! Since I found the vacation rental (and it took plenty of time!), my parents were nice enough to let us have this enormous room complete with claw foot tub and pull-out for the kiddos:
One of the absolute best rooms in the house was this playroom. It was actually the garage that the owners turned into a child's dream of a room full of toys, playhouse, games, rocking chair, foosball, and more:
The kids were entertained for hours while the adults could actually relax!

1 comment:

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

I'll have to get the name of this rental from you...it looks GREAT!!! My family wants to do a Disneyland vaca after our baby is old enough.