Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Family Pictures

I couldn't believe it. We got a picture taken with 3 kids, ages 3 and under. And we are all looking at the camera. Amazing! Karoline wasn't exactly happy, she actually got quite scared, but she got through it. The twins had fallen asleep in the car on the way over and were not going to cooperate, but add a bit of chocolate and they got through it as well. I always thought I was the type to get portraits done all the time, but it is so much work, never mind the cost. Just the stress of getting the kids ready, hoping they will behave, getting through the session, and praying that something will turn out-AAAHHH! One thing I do love, however, is finding our attire. Granted, that can be an added stress, but I still enjoy finding pieces for each of us to wear. I don't like to do the matchy-match thing anymore (check out how many pictures I have with all of us in white tops-a bit boring), but instead try to find outfits that coordinate well. I think these pieces together were by far my favorite. More importantly, however, we have a fabulous final product...a family portrait...with five people...who are all looking at the camera. Hooray!
Take a look at these cuties:
My favorite picture of my favorite boys:
I love my girls too:
I cropped Roman out of this one (sorry bud) and used this in the girls' rooom:
Darling!
I loved their expressions, but seriously, the positioning was off!
My handsome boy:
My princess of a girl:
And there is my happy baby:
That's a wrap!

2 comments:

Nicole M said...

Alysha!! Those all turned out SOOOOO beautiful!! Your kids are just so beautiful, and I miss you guys! Mikayla is on my lap and she said, "oh there's Roman and Capri and their little sister!" She totally knows them and misses them too :) Beautiful Family, Alysha. Love you!

Annelise said...

Sooo cute! I love them.