Sunday, October 17, 2010

Falling into fall...

I love the fall and we have had an exceptional one so far here in Utah. To take it all in, we headed up to Silver Lake (something we do every fall with my family-truly a tradition) in September. I just love it up there! The colors were incredibly vibrant and the glassy lake provides a perfect reflection. Absolutely gorgeous. There is nothing better than being in such a beautiful place with my sweet family. The kids love walking around the lake, finding walking sticks along the way, exploring the swampy parts of the lake, watching the ducks, and just having adventure after adventure with their cousins.
We had literally just started walking when Roman and Capri had to stop and play in the stream:
Roman and Daddy playing one of their favorite games-Roman falls forward as far as he can with Tucker holding on to his legs:Me and my Karoline, the sweetest baby that loved just being in the stroller:
Capri and the perfect rock to pose on:

Roman got ahold of his cousin's hat and he thought it was pretty cool:As content as ever...and always:
Roman and Kaleb...yeah, I think they were having fun:
The girls (Karoline, Jesse, Mom, Cheri, London, Capri and me):
The whole family!

5 comments:

Nicole M said...

I love seeing pics of your fam! Cheri's little baby is adorable, this is the first I've seen her! I need to come visit and see her in person. Karoline is such a darling little baby...she looks a lot like you with that big smile. Great pics of you all and the fall scenery. It's been so nice to soak up this amazing fall weather while we can!

Maquel said...

We've been loving this weather, too! I feel like it's been a long time since we've had a good fall. Your kids and your little family look adorable!

Mom of three ♥ said...

Great and fun pictures! I can't believe how long Capri's hair is in that picture of her sitting with Roman.. I wished Sadie's hair would grow, hopefully before she turns 3 she will have more!

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

So fun to see Cheri's baby on here! Your family looks as good as ever, sure growing! You have a big clan!!!

Lauren and Eric said...

I LOVE you and your family! It's so fun how close you all are. And I love your blog. Hope to see you sometime soon!