Saturday, October 30, 2010

Ariel's Grotto

When booking our vacation package, the agency asked if I would like to add the character dining. After hearing how expensive it was I thought, "No way! We can see the princesses in the park and there is no need." Fortunately, Tyler and Mindy knew that 1)the lines are ridiculously long to see them in the park and 2)the character dining makes it super special and totally worth the money...especially if Grammy is paying the bill! So, we headed to our lunch date and as happy as I was to go along with the idea, I had no idea what a highlight it would be. Watching Capri see those princesses was absolutely priceless. She was in awe. It was just magical for her, these really were the princesses that she read about, dressed up as, played with as dolls, saw in her favorite movies, and wanted to grow up to be.
What was Roman doing this whole time? He wasn't a fan of any of the characters in Disneyland, princess or not, and yet he was such a trooper sitting through our lunch. He loved being on the water and playing with his cousins:Drew and her little princess:Me and my little princesses:I just loved this picture. Karoline and Naomi are only 3 months apart and were having so much fun getting to know each other on this trip. So, here are the proud daddies and their sweet happy girls:

3 comments:

Lindsey S. said...

What a fun time!

Mom of three ♥ said...

Looks like a great family time. I love Disneyland!

Susie said...

Im just a grammy but that was my favorite part of the trip. Watching all the little girls with the real princesses!!