Sunday, February 28, 2010

Time is just about up!


This will be my last preggo pic and for that I say hooray! Though I am not technically due until March 10th, I am being induced on Friday the 5th. I went in for a routine check last week and my doctor was concerned about my measurements not progressing enough. He thought it may be my fluid and so he sent me down for some tests. Sure enough, the amniotic fluid level was low enough for them to do a nonstress test and monitor the baby. I had to do both of these tests several times with the twins, but never had any problems. Fortunately, the baby didn't seem to be effected at all by the low fluid level. I went in for another test just to be sure yesterday and the baby is still doing great so good news!

1 comment:

Lindsey S. said...

You look so good! I am very excited to see this new little baby! Pretty much only one more day to go!! yay!